Monday, October 23, 2023

Translucent Florals Birthday Card

Hello everyone,

Here we are again, a new week and a new bundle to share with you. Hope you had a great weekend.

This week I'll be featuring the Translucent Florals Bundle and DSP. 

This bundle really does make card making easy. I did not purchase it at first, then I seen all of the beautful projects made with it and had to have it. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to ake this card

Look at how gorgeous this DSP is! 
The DSP is an Online Exclusive, which means it's not in the catalogs and you can purchase it through my website. The card was simple to make. I die cut the largest scalloped rectangle in Basic White. I cut a piece of DSP and glued it to the center of the rectangle. I threaded some ribbon through the rectangle and tied it in a bow. I adhered it to a Berry Burst card base using dimensionals. I used the Double Oval punch to punch out a Pretty Peacock Scalloped Oval and a Basic White Oval. I stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink and layered the ovals together. I added the layered ovals to the card front using dimensinals.
Then added a few Iridescent Discs at the top and bottom of the card.

I finished the card off by adding a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and stamped the flower in Calypso Coral ink. I stamped the same flower on the front of the card envelope in Calypso Coral ink as well. Come back tomorrow for another card made with the Translucent Florals Bundle.

Meaurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Berry Burst cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Die Cut Scalloped Rectangle
3 3/8" x 4 5/8" DSP- Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
2 1/2" x2 1/2" Pretty Peacock- Scalloped Oval
2" x2" Basic White- Sentiment  Oval
Lost Lagoon Ribbon
Iridescent Discs




October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...