Friday, October 20, 2023

Fall & Winter Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask Cards

Hello everyone! Welcome back,

Today is the last day of me using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.

Today I have two cards for you. 

I finally broke out my Shimmery White Embossing paste. I love using the embossing paste, especially with the decorative masks. I like the textured look. I don't know why I don't use it more often. I guess that's why I made two cards today.


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

The first card I made I used the mask with the different leaves on it. I did not add any color. 
I like the way the leaves have the sparkly glitter on them. 
Can you see the pretty sparkles? So pretty!

I stamped some leaves on the inside, but afterwards thought I should have used the embossing paste.  What would you do?

 
For the second card I used the snowflake mask. This time I used the embossing paste and my Blending Brushes. Once the paste dried I used Melon Mambo and Bubble Bath ink to brush over the snowflakes. 
Which do you prefer? Color or no color? Please comment below.
Next week I'll be featuring the Translucent Florals Bundle and Designer Series Paper


Meaurements for the first card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Calypso Coral cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Masked Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
3" x3" Basic White- Calypso Coral Stamped Leaf
2" x2" Basic White- Sentiment (Autumn Leaves Dies)
Natural Trim Ribbon
Shimmery White Embossing Paste
Meaurements for the second card:
4 1/4" x 11" Melon Mambo cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Bubble Bath- Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Masked Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Bubble Bath cardstock- Sentiment (Christmas Classics Dies)
Bubble Bath Ribbon
Glittered Sequins
Shimmery White Embossing Paste

I'm selling my cards for cancer. Packages of 6 handmade cards with envelopes for $15 plus $5 for shipping. 
I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV

I have adhesive packs available, if intrested email me. 
Thanks so much!



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...