Thursday, October 26, 2023

Translucent Florals Congratulations Card

Welcome back,

To another day of me showcasing the Translucent Florals bundle and the beautiful DSP. 

This card is for a more avid crafter, but that does not mean a beginner can not put it togeter. It just has a lot of layers. But look at how pretty it is. Again the DSP is so beautiful!

When I create a card, I look at the colors that are in the DSP and I choose my colors from there. That is what I love about Stampin' Up! they color coordinate their products. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

I started with a Pretty Peacock card base.
I cut a piece of DSP and layered it onto a piece of Parakeet Party cardstock and adhered it to the left side of the card front. I cut another coordinating piece of DSP and layered that across the front of the card. I added a small piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock across that DSP.
I punched out a Parakeet Party Decorative Circle, added that to the card front with dimensionals. I stamped the flower in Berry Burst ink, the Leaves in Pretty Peacock ink and the stems in Parakeet Party ink all on Basic White cardstock and die cut them with the matching dies. I layered them all on the circle using dimensionals. I tied a double Basic White Twine bow and attached it to the flower using a Mini Glue dot. I stamped the sentiment in Berry Burst ink on Basic White cardstock, cut each end at an angle and adhered it to the front using dimensionals. I added three Blooming Pearls to the right side.
It's so pretty right? I 💜 this bundle!
Let's not forget the inside. I stamped the same flower as on the front, on the inside in Berry Burst ink.


Meaurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Pretty Peacock cardstock folded in half-Card base
3 1/8" x 5 3/8" Parakeet Party cardstock- Portrait Layer for DSP
3" x 5 1/4" DSP - Portrait Layer
4 1/4" x 2" DSP- Landscape Layer
1/2" x 4 1/4" Pretty Peacock cardstock- Landscape Layer
1/2" x 2 1/2" Basic White cardstock-Sentiment
1" x 2 1/2" Basic White cardstock- Leaves
1 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock-Stems
2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Basic White cardstock- Flower
3" x 3" Parakeet Party cardstock- Decorative Circle
White Bakers Twine
Pretty Peacock Pearls (Blooming Pearls)

Just a few days left to get your hands on the 
October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
How do you get your October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...