Monday, October 9, 2023

Autumn Leaves Beautiful Watercolor Card

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed WCMD on Saturday. We created three cards.

This week I'll be sharing the alternate cards I made. Today's card uses the Autumn Leaves bundle along with watercoloring.

Click on the picture to see all the supplies I used to make this card.

This is my alternate card using the Autumn Leaves bundle.
I have been obsessed with watercoloring lately. Ever since we did watercoloring for our Sweet Stampin' Friends tutorial, I have not been able to stop! hahaha
These are all of the leaves I die cut from my dried watercoloring paper.
I used Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst ink refills for my watercoloring colors.
Have you ever tried watercoloring? It's so easy and fun. Using a Water Painter, saturate your watercolor paper with water. Add some drops of ink onto a clear block, add drips of water from your water painter and brush onto the watercolor paper. I usually break my watercolor paper into 3 sections adding color to each section. If they blend it's okay. That's what make it unique.

These are the three cards we made for World Card Making Day.
So fun!

Measurements to make this card:

4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock-Card base

5 1/4" x 4" Lemon Lolly cardstock, embossed with the crosshatch embossing folder-Layer

Die cuts from the water colored paper

3 1/4" x 3" Berry Burst- Stem

2" x 2 3/4" Basic White cardstock- Sentiment


Be sure and come back tomorrow for another alternate card. I'll be using the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle.



Tomorrow is the last day to subscribe to the October  Paper Pumpkin kit.
Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2AFd0Uz



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code


Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...