Friday, October 27, 2023

Transulcent Florals & Abundant Beauty Mask -Birthday Card

Hello!

Welome to the last day of me showcasing the Translucent Florals bundle. 

Last week I was showcasing the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.  I decided to use one of them on this card. The masks make great backgrounds.

This card was fun to create. I did not use the DSP on this card since I used the decorative mask. But you could always switch out the masked background for the DSP. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

I started with a Berry Burst card base.
I cut a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock and blended Parakeet Party Ink over the decorative mask. I adhered it to the card base with dimensionals. I stamped the Leaves in Parakeet Party, the large flower in Starry Sky and the two medium flowers in Berry Burst ink on Basic White cardstock, then die cut them with the matching dies. I added the leaves first to my card front then added the flowers so they looked like they were growing off the leaves with dimensionals. 
I stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on Basic White cardstock and punched it out with the Double Oval Punch. I adhere that with dimensinals as well. I added a Basic Rhinestone to each side of the sentiment. I tied a Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon bow and adhere it to the stem using a MIni Glue Dot.

For the inside I stamped the large flower and the sentiment in Starry Sky ink.
Thank you for joining me all week!

Meaurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Berry Burst cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White- Masked Layer
2" x 6" Basic White- Flowers and Leaves
1 1/4" x 2" Basic White- Sentiment Oval
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White- Inside Layer
Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon
Basic Rhinestone Jewels

Just a few days left to get your hands on the 
October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
How do you get your October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...