Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Translucent Florals Gold Embossed Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back.

Today I have another fun card to make using the Translucent Florals Bundle and DSP. 

Although I used a small piece of the DSP, the gold embossing compliments it well. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make ths card.


For this card I stamped the leaves in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder.
I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink and added some Gold Pearls.
I added a piece of DSP to the right side of the Basic White cardstock.
I wrapped some Gold & Vanilla Ribbon around the bottom of the piece securing it in the back with tape. Then tied a bow and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot.
I adhered the Basic White piece to a Calypso Coral card base using dimensionals.
Super easy!
What do you think? Will you be making this card? Comment below.

Meaurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Calypso Coral cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Front Layer
1" x 4 " DSP- Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Gold & Vanilla Ribbon
Gold Pearls (Blooming Pearls)

Just a few days left to get your hands on the 
October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
How do you get your October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...