Friday, October 13, 2023

Autumn Leaves Thankful Watercolor Card

Hello everyone!

I'm back with our final alternate card from WCMD. 

Okay I have to admit, I can not stop watercoloring! It is so much fun. So for today's card I have another watercolor Autumn Leaves card. I think these cards have come out so pretty using non traditional colors for leaves. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

I used a Lemon Lolly card base. I added a Azure Afternoon piece of cardstock to the center of the card front. On watercolor paper I used Blueberry Bushel and Lemon Lime Twist ink refills on a clear block with water to color my paper once it dried I die cut the pieces. I used Lemon Lime tiwst cardstock to die cut the stem for the large leaf. I layered the leaves on the center of the card fron using Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiments in Blueberry Bushel ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut the. I adhee them using Dimensionals. I tied a double Linen Thread bow and added it to the large leaf with a Mini Glue Dot. I added some Lemon Lime Twist Tinsel Gems to finish it off.
It's so pretty, don't you think?
Let me know what you think by commenting below.

Here is a previous video I did on watercoloring
you can skip to where I do the actual watercoloring. 😊

Meaurements for this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Lemon Lolly cardstock folded in half-Card base
3" x 5 1/2" Azure Afternoon cardstock-Layer
Die cuts from watercolor paper-Leaves
3" x 1 3/4" Basic White cardstock-sentiments

I'm selling my cards for cancer. Packages of 6 handmade cards with envelopes for $15 plus $5 for shipping. 
I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV

I have adhesive packs available, if intrested email me. 
Thanks so much!



Thank you for stopping by all week to see my WCMD alternate cards.



Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...