Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Workshop Wednesday 10-11-23 Pick of the Patch Card

Hi everyone!

Today were taking a break from WCMD alternate cards. I have today's Workshop Wednesday video for you. I'm making a quick and easy Fall card.


Click on the picture to view the video and to see the supplies I used to make this card.

This is card was so quick and easy to make!
Be sure and join me every Wednesday at 12:00pm MT, over on my Facebook page.
You can click the Facebook tab above or to the left side.
(this week is a pre-recorded video) I'm usually live.
I'm currently on vacation.

Once again I'm selling my cards for cancer. I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...