Saturday, October 21, 2023

Autumn Leaves Thank You Gift

Hi everyone! Happy Saturday!

Today I quick and easy thank you gift for you!

I needed a Thank You gift and quick! So I went right to work, I picked up a bottle of wine and made a quick tag for it.

You can make this gift for Hostesses, Co-workers, Friends, Birthday's, New Parents, the list goes on. All you have to do is change the sentiment and maybe the colors. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this gift tag.

The Autumn Leaves dies made it so easy to decorate!
First I cut a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock at 2" x 8 1/2" and scored it at 2 1/4". I punched a 1 3/8" circle in the small square section. I die cut a tag (Tailor Made Tag Dies) in Very Vanilla & All About Autumn DSP, I stamped the sentiments (Something Fancy stamp set) in Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie inks. I layered them together at an angle, and glued them to the bottle tag. 
I die cut some leaves in Wild Wheat, Cajun Craze and Moody Mauve, adhered them around the layered tags with liquid glue. I tied a Copper Ribbon Bow and adhered it to the layered tags using a mini glue dot.
To finish it off, I tied a Natural Ribbon bow around the neck of the bottle.
 That was it! Easy peasy! You know I like quick and easy projects. 
I hope you can use this idea.

Here is a close up of the tag 😍




October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...