Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Happy August, Everyone! Can you believe we are more than halfway through the year AND that Christmas is only 145 days away?! Crazy huh? For us crafters we start creating for Christmas early.

August is FULL of some amazing promotions from Stampin' Up!, and you are going to love the new products! Check them out below, I know there's a lot to take in, so sit down with a cup of iced coffee or sun tea (because it's probably HOT wherever you are), and let me know if you have any questions! Thank you as always for letting me be your demonstrator and your continued support!
You can earn as many bonus coupons as you want, no limit!

They're here!! Our new, limited-time products/bundle are finally live for you to purchase!
This collection features a two-case stamp set, BEAUTIFUL Framelit Dies, and a new collection of Watercolor Pencils. This collection is certain to sell out, so act quickly to get yours today!
It really is one of the most versatile stamp and bundle sets I've seen Stampin' Up! offer.
I can't stress the "WHILE SUPPLIES LAST" fact enough, so please be sure to get this wonderful suite soon! SHOP NOW
I will be receiving my set today and I'll be posting pictures of my projects soon.


Paper Pumpkin is also offering a special for new subscribers! If you subscribe by August 10th, you will receive 50% off on your first month! Paper Pumpkin is our monthly "kit" subscription, and they send you ALL the materials (including small ink pads!) that you need to make the projects that they suggest. You can ALWAYS take those ideas and materials and rework them to be your own, but it's also really nice to have a go-to set of ideas for multiple cards. You usually get enough for about 12 cards, and often times they include a 3-d type project too!
Paper Pumpkin makes a great gift too, a gift for $10! At least try it for the first month, its a bargain for $10. Subscribe here

Thanks for reading all the way through, Hope you all have a great week!

I'll be camping for the next 4 days with my family. One last trip before the kids go back to school.

Again if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...