Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Sweet Stampede Blog Hop #006

Hello All and thanks for Hopping by for the Sweet Stampede's 6th blog hop!
This months theme is coloring, we could use anything to color our projects. 
Watercolor pencils, Stampin' Blends, Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers etc.
I chose to use the Stampin' Blends, I think they are my favorite 
coloring tool, 
close second is the Watercolor pencils (they are so easy to use).
Here is my project, a sweet baby card.
I first stamped the image with Memento Black ink, I then used the Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends to color the babies sleeper, I colored in the jumper with Light & Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends. For the hair I used Dark Daffodil Delight and Ivory for the skin tone.
Don't you just love how it turned out?


Here is another baby card I made using the Stampin' Blends as well.


This card I used the Light & Dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and Light Night of Navy on the balloon.


Now hop on over to the amazing Trisha Magnus and see what she has created!






Product List

1 comment:

  1. What a talented colorer you are!! That baby's face and sleeper look so realistic! Job well done. Like your color choices and very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...