Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Blended Seasons Wedding Card

Today I have a wedding card featuring the Color Your Season Suite
Look how versatile the Bell can be! You can use it for Christmas, Anniversary or Wedding.

The Blended Season Stamp Set is so versatile.

I used the New Color Balmy Blue and paired it with Night of Navy.
I  colored the bells in with the watercolor pencils and used the coordinating die to cut them out.
I love the big  Frame die cut for the background!

Don't forget to decorate the inside of your cards as well.
I colored and cut out another bell and adhered it to the inside.

Don't forget this bundle and watercolor pencils are only while supplies last!

You can also earn a $5 bonus coupon during the month of 
August for every $50 you spend in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...