Thursday, August 9, 2018

Paper Pumpkin July Kit

Hello,
Today and tomorrow are the last two days to get the Paper Pumpkin Blooming Summer Savings, Get your first month at 50% off.
07.11.18_SubscribeLP_PP50OFF
What is Paper Pumpkin? It is creativity in a box, that come once a month and includes everything you need to make the projects except adhesive. (some adhesives are included)
What do I love about Paper Pumpkin?
I can take it anywhere
I can create the projects like they were designed or create my own using the supplies in my kit.
The first kit comes with a stamp block.
Each kit comes with a ink spot and I can build up my ink collection (colors are not repeated throughout the year).
The kits are easy to put together.
I can order more kits or refills when available.
Kits make a great gift!

I want to show you some alternate projects I made using the July kit and some of my own cardstock and embellishments.

These are the projects that were included in the kit.

I made this mini Backpack and filled it with Ghirardelli Chocolates.

Side View

Mini Box with Cards

Notebook

Front of Notebook

Post It Holder
These projects were super easy to make.
I made them for my grandsons teacher  for the first day of school.
Super cute right?

Here are the instruction sheets for these projects, (card box and cards not included)
*NOTE on my PDF I noted you would be able to order refills of the July kit. It only applies if your a current subscriber and if they become available. As of today they are not available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...