Friday, August 24, 2018

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek- Country Home

Hello all,
Today I have a sneak peek for you. 
My self as a demonstrator, I get to preorder items from the up coming holiday catalog.
This Stamp set is called Country Home and it reminds me of Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper.
This suite has so many fun products to go with it. I can't wait to show you all of it, but for today here is a card I made.


First off I stamped the can and colored it in with the Stampin' Blends, 
then I stamped the flowers and colored them with the Stampin' Blends as well. 
I fussy cut all of these out and glued the two pieces together.
I love coloring with the Stampin' Blends, there are no two alike.

This is my card, it's a fancy fold. I used the Country Lane Designer Series Paper.
My cardstock colors are Mint Macaron and Blackberry Bliss

Here is the card opened up, I like to stamp the inside as well.
To finish my card off I added a Linen Thread Bow to the can, 
then tied some more to a small clip to hold the card closed.
Don't you just LOVE the Country Lane Suite?


I wish I could show you the catalog but I must wait until September 5th. But If you'd like a catalog, send me your address to lcdesigns1@comcast.net and I'll be sure to send you one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...