Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Time for Tea- Thank You Card

Hello all,
Just a reminder today is the last day to get in on these amazing offers. Buy 3 get 1 free on select DSP's. Purchase DSP here.
Also the BEST deal in the catalog: purchase the starter kit and get 10 FREE ink pads. Join Here 
Don't miss out!

Today I have a Thank You Card,
I went to a Tea Party Bridal Shower this past weekend and the Mother in law to be absolutely out did herself. So I wanted to let her know that I appreciated all the hard work she did to have a amazing day for Nicole. 
Nicole and my daughter have been friends for over 20 years, so Nicole is like a daughter to me.
My card uses the new Time for Tea Bundle with the matching Thinlits
This set was perfect, since the shower was a tea party theme.

I did use some retired DSP (I'm waiting for my Tea Room Specialty DSP)
Which matched perfectly.


               For the inside sentiments I used the Enjoy Life Stamp Set

Directions to make this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Calypso Coral Card Base folded in half.
3 3/4" x 4 1/2" DSP
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock (for inside)
Powder Pink scrap piece of Cardstock for Tea Cup- Stamp Tea Cup In Melon Mambo ink.
4" x4" Whisper White for Stitched Label Framelit
Night of Navy Bakers Twine
Share what you love Artisan Pearls
Calypso Coral Ink- Stamp flowers all over card base
Night of Navy Ink

Here are some pictures from the Tea Party, I wish I had taken more of all the food and decorations.

My Daughter and Granddaughter

My daughter, Bride to be Nicole and friend Erica

Me and the Bride to Be

The place settings, so pretty!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...