Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Paper Pumpkin- Take it anywhere!

Hello all,
I'm back from my wonderful camping trip in Beautiful Lake Tahoe California.
I had a great time, just the hubby and I. We did some hiking, Kayaking, swimming in the lake and a little gambling. We even seen some bears!! One came right up to our campsite while my husband was BBQing. My husband started to clap loudly and scared him away.
As the sun would set, I would wind down with my Paper Pumpkin kit.
I love creating, especially in a relaxing environment.
That's what I love about Paper Pumpkin, you can take it anywhere!
If you subscribe by September 10th you'll receive a SPOOKY Halloween Kit!
You can subscribe here.


Here are some pictures of my camping trip as well, enjoy!

Love to Create, it relaxes me. 
Take note of my tablecloth, you'll be able to replicate it 
with something coming soon in the Holiday catalog. (Sept. 5th)
Beautiful Emerald Island
Lake Tahoe
Enjoying my morning coffee, with Mother Nature.

Here is the bear as he approaches us.

He stops as my husband claps

He decided he didn't want us for dinner, and went away 


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...