Friday, August 3, 2018

Blended Seasons Christmas Card

Hello all,
As I told you I was going to be camping until August 6th.
I got my Blended Seasons Stamp Set the day before I left, so I had to make some cards and thanks to technology, I have scheduled these posts.
Today My card is a Christmas card, over the next few days you will see how versatile this stamp set is. This set will carry you throughout the year!
I used the New Water Color Pencils and the Blended Seasons Bundle
I absolutely LOVE the framelits, wow just wow!
Directions to make this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Cherry Cobbler cardstock folded in half
5 1/4" x 4" Garden Green cardstock- stamp the holly all over in Garden Green ink.
4" x 4" Whisper White cardstock for label- 2nd largest Framelit, stamp the Holly on the top and color in with the watercolor pencils.
Scrap piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock for bow- color bow with Wink of Stella
Red Rhinestones
Don't forget this bundle is available only while supplies last, don't miss out. Get your today and you'll also earn a $5 bonus coupon for every $50 you send during the month of August.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...