Sunday, August 26, 2018

Only 5 more days to get the Blended Seasons Bundle

Hello all,
There are only 5 more days to get the Blended Seasons Bundle. This is a limited time set and is not in the annual catalog. You can get yours until August 31st or while supplies last. This set is so versatile.
You can order it here. You save 10% when you order the bundle.
I LOVE the watercolor pencils and the Framelit Dies 
so much that the stamps are like a bonus!
Look at the versatility.


Christmas Card


Friend Card


Miss You Card/ Fall Card


Just Because/ Blank


Wedding Card



REMINDER: I'm now taking reservations for my Holiday Catalog Paper Share
What is a paper share? 
When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order the new 12"x 12" packs of designer paper from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. I will cut them up, package, label and mail them to you. This usually costs you about 1/4 the price of buying all the new papers. You than have a sample of everything and can purchase your favorites from the new catalog!
Cost is $26 plus $7 priority shipping
You'll get 84 pieces of 6" x 6" Designer series papers from the 2018 Holiday catalog.


The designer Series Papers that are included:
All is Bright paper = 12 sheets
Festive Farmhouse paper = 12 sheets
Santa's Workshop Specialty paper = 12 sheets
Joyous Noel Specialty paper = 12 sheets
Frosted Floral Specialty paper = 12 sheets
Country Lane paper = 12 sheets
Toil & Trouble paper = 12 sheets

How to Reserve your New Catalog Paper Share:
email me at: lcdesigns1@comcast.net with the following info:
Your name
Your address and phone #
I will get back to you as the spots fill up.
Thank you.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...