Monday, August 6, 2018

Your The Friend Everyone Wishes They had- Blended Seasons

Today I have another card featuring the Blended Season Bundle.
This one uses some of the New Colors Poppy Parade, Gray Granite and So Saffron.
I love how these colors go together.

I used the Watercolor Pencils to color in the image.
This is the first time I colored on colored paper (I usually use white).
I used Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green and Garden Green.
I have fallen in love with these pencils! They are so easy to use! 
Just color then go over with a Aqua Painter

These products are only while supplies last so don't miss out. You'll also earn a $5 bonus coupon for every $50 you spend during the month of August.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...