Thursday, August 16, 2018

2018 Holiday Catalog Paper Share

I'm now taking reservations for my Holiday Catalog Paper Share
What is a paper share? 
When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order the new 12"x 12" packs of designer paper from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog and cut them up, package and label them and mail each person a sample of ALL of the new sheets listed below. This usually costs you about 1/4 the price of buying all the new papers. You than have a sample of everything and can purchase your favorites from the new catalog!


New 2018 Holiday Catalog Paper Share Includes: 

84 Pieces of 6"x 6" Designer Paper from 7 new packs of designer paper from the 2018 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog
Cost: $26 per paper share + $7.00 Priority Shipping
84-  6"x 6" sheets include:

All is Bright paper = 12 sheets

Festive Farmhouse paper = 12 sheets

Santa's Workshop Specialty paper = 12 sheets

Joyous Noel Specialty paper = 12 sheets

Frosted Floral Specialty paper = 12 sheets

Country Lane paper = 12 sheets

Toil & Trouble paper = 12 sheets

How to Reserve your New Catalog Paper Share:
email me at: lcdesigns1@comcast.net with the following info:
Your name
Your address and phone #
The email address you use for PayPal
Please put in the subject line: 2018 HOLIDAY catalog paper share
I will put you on the reservation list and send a PayPal invoice on 8/29/18
Deadline to reserve your share and pay is 9/3/18.
U.S. addresses only
Schedule for Paper Share: 
August 29, 2018: I will email PayPal invoices to everyone who has reserved a share, as each group of 4 fills up.
Sept. 4, 2018: I will place a Stampin' Up! order for all the paper for everyone who has paid their invoice.
Sept. 12 - 19, 2017: I will cut, sort, label and repackage all of the paper for you.
Beginning Sept. 20th: I will print labels, and Paper Shares will be mailed back out, as long as there are no backorders.
* If you don't have a PayPal account, you can pay the PayPal invoice with your credit or debit card
What is a paper share?
When you reserve a paper share with me, I will order the new 12x12 packs of designer paper from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog and cut them up, package and label them and mail each person a sample of ALL of the new sheets listed above. This usually costs you about 1/4 the price of buying all the new papers. You than have a sample of everything and can purchase your favorites from the new catalog!

Questions? please email me: lcdesigns1@comcast.net

Thank you!! For joining my very first Holiday Paper Share! I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...