Thursday, August 2, 2018

Rooted in Nature Scrapbook Page

Hello all,
Today I have a scrapbook page for you, I originally started out as a scrapbooker.
But every time I went to Hallmark, I was spending a lot of money on cards!
I come from a BIG family, there is a Birthday or two every month.
I love sending cards, and that's how I became a card maker and fell in love with Stampin' Up!
Anyhow back to my scrapbook page. I love the Rooted In Nature Bundle, It is so versatile you can use it for many projects. This set will be great in the Fall.
As some of you know, I lost my Father in May of this year. I wanted to make a scrapbook of all our fond memories. This page will be the first page in my scrapbook.

I used the DSP, Leaves Trinkets, Natures Twine all from the Rooted in Nature Suite.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mom- Flower Pot Card

Hello everyone! Are you ready for Mother's Day? Have you started making Mother's Day Cards? I have always wanted to make a flower po...