Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Workshop Wednesday 8-10-22 Ringed With Nature Anniversary Card

Hello!! Welcome to Workshop Wednesday,

Every Wednesday I go live over on my Facebook group page.

Today's video I'm making an Anniversary card using the Ringed With Nature Bundle and the Rings of Love DSP that you can earn until the end of the month.

You can view the video here


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card
*note the DSP is a SAB item available only until August 31, 2022.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 ðŸ’™Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...