Monday, August 22, 2022

Forever Friendship- Time for a Card-Again

Hello and Welcome back,

As many of you know I have been away from my craft room for over a month. Although I have enjoyed every moment with my family and friends, visiting them from the West coast to the East coast. I have missed creating! So of course I had to order some supplies to create some cards haha, while I was visiting. This week I will feature some cards I made with the few supplies I had on hand. The stamp set I'm using is Forever Friendship. When I first seen this stamp set I had to have it just because of the Card-Again sentiment. I thought it was so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚. Was it just me who thought it was funny? Anyhow on to today's card.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card
This card was actually very easy to make.
I started with a Thick Basic White card base, added two pieces of Butterfly Kisses DSP. Then stamped the cardigan three times on Basic White cardstock with Memento black ink
 
I colored the cardigans in Calypso Coral, Parakeet Party and Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends.
Using my paper snips I cut each one out. I adhered the outer two with liquid glue to lay flat and the center one I popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink on  2 1/2" x 1/2" Basic White cardstock, then cut the ends at an angle.
I finished it off with Parakeet Party bakers twine tying around the card and making a bow.
That's it! So easy! 
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half-Card base
5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Butterfly Kisses DSP- Layer
5 1/2" x 3/4" Butterfly Kisses DSP- Center Layer
6" x 2" Basic White cardstock- Cardigans
2 1/2" x 1/2" Basic White cardstock-Sentiment

Sale-A-Bration is winding down, it'll be over on August 31st.
Earn your free products before they are gone.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 ๐Ÿ’™Lisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...