Saturday, August 6, 2022

More to Sale-A-Brate

Happy Saturday!

Are you getting some crafting in this weekend? Have you played with the SAB products you have earned?

There are just 3 weeks left of Sale-A-Bration 😩, I have been having so much fun creating with my Sale-A-Bration items. Some items have already sold out. Stampin' Up! has released more items to choose from. YAY!!! 

More products to choose from


Pool Party & Mint Macaron Cards & Envelopes are no longer available

Tree Lot dies are no longer available


Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog


When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

Happy Stamping 💙Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...