Thursday, August 18, 2022

Embossed Treat Bags- Hues of Happiness

Hello everyone!
Continuing with my treat/gift packaging ideas this week, I have a treat bag this time. 

This bag is so pretty, It has embossed vertical lines on it.
I used my Blending Brush and Fresh Freesia ink pad to blend some ink onto the bag to give it some color. These bags come in Basic White and you get 10 in a package.
 I used the Hues of Happiness suite again, but this time I cut the flowers and leaves out of the DSP. Using the DSP saved my some time so I could make a lot of them. These make great gift bags for hostess gifts.
I used the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut out my butterflies.
I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Freesia ink on basic White cardstock and cut the ends at an angle.
I finished it off with the beautiful Glittered Organdy Ribbon.

Sale-A-Bration is winding down, it'll be over on August 31st.
Earn your free products before they are gone.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 💙Lisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...