Monday, August 29, 2022

Sweet Candy Canes , Merry & Bright Card

Hello everyone and welcome back,

I hope you all had a great weekend. I was busy creating my craft fair projects.

Well August is just about over and here comes September. Soon Christmas will be here, so we might as well start on Christmas cards right? Or do you like to wait until December to make them?

This week I will be featuring the Sweet Candy Canes Stamp set and dies.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card
This card was so easy to make, I only had to stamp three times. I stamped the candy canes in Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock and cut them out with the matching dies. I then stamped the Merry & Bright in Memento Black ink and used my paper snips to cut around the words.
I only had to cut three pieces of paper too! I cut a two pieces of the Sweetest Christmas DSP and adhered them to the Real Red card base. I then cut a piece of Garden Green cardstock, that was it! How easy and look how cute the card is. You can make all of your Christmas cards in one day haha.
To finish it off I added a Bakers Twine bow to the Candy Canes.

Only 3 more days of Sale-A-Bration 
Earn your free products before they are gone for good.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.


As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 ðŸ’™Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...