Monday, August 8, 2022

Orchid Oasis Thank You Card

Hi everyone, welcome back.

Today I have a fun fancy fold card I created for you. Orchid Oasis is such a pretty color, that I haven't used that much. When looking through my cardstock I thought why haven't I used this color? It's so pretty!

I used the Fabulous Frames dies to make the front of my card.
I decided to make the card mono chromatic, since the color is so pretty.
I added an Orchid Oasis Bow and some Basic Rhinestones that I colored with Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blends to finish the card.


Want the project sheet for this card?
Join my email list→
Every Sunday you'll receive a new project sheet via my email list.


August is the last month for Sale-A-Bration ๐Ÿ˜ž

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

Have a great week, ๐Ÿ’™Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...