Monday, August 15, 2022

Cup of Tea-Peekaboo Treat Bag

Hello everyone and welcome back,

I hope you all had a great weekend, I did.

I'm currently in Indiana visiting my daughter and son in law. 

It is always great to spend time with family 😍.

This week I will be focusing on Stampin' Up! treat packages.

Today I'm using the Peekaboo Treat Bag's, these come in a package of 10, 5 craft bags and 5 white bags.

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to make this treat bag
This bag was super easy to make.
I found these Lemoncello Almonds at Costco and they are soooooo good!
I thought these would make perfect little gifts for my friends when they come over and visit.
I used the white bags and stamped them with the Lemon stamp from the Cup of Tea stamp set and Daffodil Delight ink. I added a Daffodil Delight Bow. How did I get a Daffodil Delight bow? I used my Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and colored the White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. You can use any of your Stampin' Blends to get the color ribbon you want. I love this ribbon for that reason. 
For the tag I used the small Taylor Made Tag Die and used the To/From stamp.
Now that was easy, right?
You can make a bunch of them in no time at all.
The Cup of Tea Stamp Set can be used for many projects.
I only used two stamps from the set

You can also buy them on Amazon here:

August is the last month for Sale-A-Bration 😞

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

Have a great week, πŸ’™Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...