Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Forever Friendship- Thank You Card

Hello everyone!

I am finally home!! It seems like it's been forever haha. So nice to sleep in my own bed 😌.

I have another card using a few supplies and the Forever Friendship Stamp Set.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card
This was another quick and easy card to make, we like quick and easy right?

This time I used the Typewriter stamp and stamped it in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock. I colored it in with Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends.
I LOVE my Stampin' Blends, how do you like using Stampin' Blends?
I finished it off by adding some Resin Flowers.


Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Butterfly Kisses DSP- Layer
5 1/2" x 3/4" Butterfly Kisses DSP- Center Layer
3" x 2 5/8" Basic White cardstock- Typewriter
3 1/8" x 2 3/4" Butterfly Kisses DSP-Typewriter Layer
2 1/4" x 5/8" Basic White cardstock- Sentiment 

Sale-A-Bration will over on August 31st.
Earn your free products before they are gone for good.

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

 πŸ’™Lisa

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...