Monday, August 8, 2022

Biggest Wish-Hello Friend Card

Hello everyone and welcome back,

I am still away from my craft room, traveling to San Antonio, Texas now. Yee Haw LOL.

It was hot in California but I know it'll be hotter in Texas! When I lived in Texas the summers were too hot for me 😎. But it'll be great to see some of my Stampin' friends again.

Today I'm sharing another In Color card with you, this time I'm using Sweet Sorbet.

This card was another quick and easy card to make
I cut two pieces of DSP at 5 1/4" x 4", adhere one to the card base. the other I die cut with the Basic Borders die and adhered it on top of the other piece.
I used the new Fabulous Frames dies and cut a frame in Sweet Sorbet.
I stamped my sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink onto Basic White cardstock and adhered it to the inside of the frame and popped it up with some dimensionals. Added a few Rhinestones that I colored with a Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blend. Easy Peasy!! Look how beautiful this card is, perfect to say hello to a friend. Can you think of a friend who would like to receive this card? If so you better get busy and make it haha. Please share in the comments, if you do make one. I'd love to see it.

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Sweet Sorbet cardstock folded in half-Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Sweet Sorbet DSP- Top Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Sweet Sorbet DSP (different pattern)die cut with border die- Second Layer
4 1/2" x 3" Sweet Sorbet- Frame
2 3/8"x 3" Basic White-Inside Frame
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White-Inside of card
Fabulous Frames Dies
Basic Rhinestones Jewels
August is the last month for Sale-A-Bration 😞

Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

πŸ’™Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...