Monday, August 1, 2022

2022-2024 In Color Stylish Shapes Cards

Hello,
Today I have some fun easy cards to share with you.
Don't you just love the2022-2024 In Colors??

The In Colors are so bright and cheery.
I used the Stylish Shapes dies to make these three cards and the In Colors.
The sentiments are from The Cup of Tea stamp set.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make these cards.
Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Starry Sky will be around until 2024. I know I will be using these colors a lot!
These cards were so easy to make, all I did was cut some shapes out of scraps of cardstock that I had in the In Colors and adhered them with liquid glue to a piece 5 1/4" x 4" of Basic White cardstock and tried off any carsick that was over hanging. Then adhered that to an In Color card base. So easy!
The Stylish Shapes dies are fun to use as well. 
I used the In Color Bakers twine to finish the cards off with a bow.


This is the last month for SAB. Earn your favorite products before they are gone for good.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.




💙Lisa



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...