Thursday, August 4, 2022

Let's Get Together - Cup of Tea Card

Hi everyone, thanks for coming back!

Are you ready to get together with some friends and family? Life is too short we need to spend more time together. When we do, we create fond memories. I just had some good quality times with my brothers and their families camping, making memories.

I have the perfect card for you to make and send to them, inviting them to get together.

My card uses the Cup of Tea Bundle. I recently had my Cup of Tea retreat in a box and it was very popular. My Retreat had projects so that you could have a tea party. I will share those photos at the end of my post. So let's get to today's project. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card
This card has a lot of lemons on it lol. If you like lemons this card would be for you.
I used a Crushed Curry card base and added a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Tea Boutique DSP to the front, then added a 4 1/4" x 1 1/2" piece of DSP across the front.
I cut out some DSP with the Fabulous Frames die, this was used as my saucer. I popped the center of the saucer up with some dimensionals to give it dimension. I cut to my Tea Cup, Lemon, Hearts (tea biscuits) and Tea Bag with the Tea Cup dies.
I used the Layering Circle dies and the Stylish Shapes dies to add my sentiment. I stamped the sentiment in Garden Green ink.
Don't you think this is the perfect card to invite someone to get together?

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Crushed Curry cardstock folded in half-Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Tea Boutique DSP- Top Layer
4 1/4" x 1 1/4" DSP- Front Layer
Basic White cardstock - Tea Cup, Tea Bag and Stitched Circle
Garden Green cardstock- Scalloped Circle
DSP- Tea Cup Outline
Crushed Curry cardstock -Lemon

Here are some photos of the projects I created for my Cup of Tea retreat in a box using this bundle.
The retreat in a box included the materials to make these six projects.
Double Gatefold card

 Step Card

Banner with their name on it made from an envelope

Box of Tea

This is the invitation to a Tea Party (similar to today's card)

A treat favor, they could give to their guests.

I also made them pillow gifts
They received a Mini Tea Pot filled with Hershey Kisses

The Tea Pot was inside this box


This has a Tea Bag and Chocolates inside

The inside 

I decorated a mini Embroidery Hoop for the final pillow gift

All of their goodies were packaged in a box
Keep an eye out for my next retreat in a box. 
I just closed registration on my Sweet Songbirds Re-Tweet in a box.
These boxes are so much fun to create and share with you.


August is the last month for SAB. Earn your favorite products before they are gone for good.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

💙Lisa



 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...