Friday, August 5, 2022

Biggest Wish -Thank You Card

Hi everyone and welcome back!

Today I want to share with you a quick and easy card using the new In Color Tahitian Tide, one of my favorites and the Biggest Wish Stamp Set. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

This card was so easy because the designer series paper does all the work for you. I like how bright Tahitian Tide is. All I did is adhere a few pieces of DSP to the card base. Cut out a couple of Stitched Squares, some Hearts and stamped the sentiment. Added a few Rhinestones that I colored with a Tahitian Tide Stampin' Blend and was done. How much easier can you get?

If you make this card please share a picture of yours in the comments.
You can use any DSP and this same layout to make multiple cards at once.

Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Tahitian Tide cardstock folded in half-Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Tahitian Tide DSP- Top Layer
5 1/4" x 2" Tahitian Tide DSP (different pattern)- Center Layer
Scraps of DSP for the hearts
Basic Rhinestone Jewels 
Stylish Shapes Dies



August is the last month for SAB. Earn your favorite products before they are gone for good.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.

💙Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...