Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Charming Sentiments Birthday Card

Hi my Stampin' Friends,

Today I have a Birthday card for you. I am using the Charming Sentiments Bundle and the 2022-2024 In Color Starry Sky. This card has a cute little pocket on the front so you can put a message or gift card inside of it.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

Starry Sky is such a pretty color. I really like this shade of blue.
I like the color so much I decided to make it monochromatic.
The Charming Sentiments stamp set has 17 sentiments! 
That is a lot of sentiments haha. What I love most about it is that it has the matching dies for each sentiment plus others, such as candles, hearts, stars, bows. It is such a versatile bundle, you definitely get your money's worth. 

There is a die to cut out each of the 17 sentiments.

The pocket on the front you can add a message or a gift card



Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Starry Sky card base folded in half
5 1/4" x 4" Starry Sky DSP
Basic White Scalloped Rectangle (Scalloped Contours dies)
2 1/2" x 3 1/4" DSP cut one end with border die the fold over to create pocket
2 7/8" x 2 1/4" Basic White to go inside of pocket.
Starry Sky Ribbon to tie the pocket together
Basic Rhinestones colored with Starry Sky Stampin' Blend

August is the last month for SAB. Earn your favorite products before they are gone for good.
Click on the picture to view the SAB catalog
You can earn free product out of the SAB catalog with a qualifying purchase.

But wait there is more!!
When you spend $125 in my online store, you'll earn SAB items and one of my mystery boxes
with $200 in Stampin' Up! product (retired) that I will send to you absolutely FREE!

As an added bonus you'll also receive my Sweet Stampin' Friends August tutorial.
 This months theme is using products from the July-January mini catalog.




💙Lisa



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...