Thursday, July 12, 2018

Animal Outing- Welcome Little One Card

Hello all,
Today I have a cute baby card. It seems lately I have had to make quite a few baby cards.
I used the  Animal Outing Stamp Set. I love this set which also has matching Thinlits Dies, you save 10% when you purchase both!

This card was made for my friend who is having a baby boy.
I used Crumb Cake Blender Pens to color the Kangaroo in.
I love the  Polka Dot Ribbon used for this baby girl card and the Petal Pink Gems, they match the Tailored Tag Punch
I also used the Light Smoky Slate blender pen to color the Koala.

Directions to make these cards:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Card Base, folded in half. (Balmy Blue or Petal Pink)
4  Tailored Tag Punch pieces ( Dapper Denim (retired) or Melon Mambo)
2 1/4" x 4 1/4" Whisper White for the Kangaroo and Sentiment.
Stamp the sentiments in Balmy Blue or Melon Mambo 

*In My product list I substituted the Dapper Denim to Pacific Point.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...