Monday, July 30, 2018

Rustic Wedding Card

Happy Monday Y'all,
Today I am sharing a wedding card I needed for a rustic wedding.
I used the Floral Phrases Stamp Set and the Petals and More Thinlit Dies.
The stamp set is a returning favorite in the annual catalog, which can be found on page 109. To personalize this card I cut out a tag and used the Make a Difference stamp set to add their initials. This card is simple but yet elegant.

that I secured around the Early Espresso piece. 
I also added a little piece to the Twine bow with a glue dot and added another Pearl. 
I tied a Jute Twine bow around the Whisper White piece as well and frayed the ends.
 The Jute Twine is on clearance right now for $2.20 what a bargain! I stocked up!


I sponge the edges of the Whisper White piece with Crumb Cake ink 
as well as the inside of the die cut flowers.
Finally I added the Pearls Basic Jewels for that added elegance.
I hope you like it!
I sponged the edges of the inside piece as well.



Directions to make this card:
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Early espresso Cardstock folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White Cardstock (2) one for the inside and one for the outside.
4" x 1/1/4" Early Espresso Cardstock
Scrap piece of Whisper White for the personalized tag.
6" Polka Dot Ribbon and another 1" - 2" for bow
Wood Textures DSP for the Die Cut Flowers
Pearls



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...