Thursday, July 26, 2018

July Team Swaps

Hello all,
Today I am sharing my Team Swaps for July, This month we had a tic-tac-toe (you could choose 3 items up, down, diagonial) to make our cards. The three I chose were die cut, ribbon or twine and summer.
I used the Waterfront Stamp Set.

This is my card, I also used the Seasonal Layers Thinlit Dies

This card was made by Heather Guerrero
(sorry my lighting was bad)

Made by Erica Cerwin

Made by Antoinette Randazzo-Bay

Made by Cheryl Borden

Made by Deb Lambert 

Made by Krystal Roberts

Made by Anne Marie Hile

Made by Rene Roberts

Made by Connie Wilder

Don't you just love these cards?
You can get in the monthly swap by joining my team. Join here! Now until July 31st you get to choose a color family of ink pads for free, that's a  $67.50 value.
There are many other benefits too,  My Team Benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...