Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sweet Stampede Blog Hop #005


Welcome to the Sweet Stampede's 5th blog hop, This month's theme is Anything Goes, so I chose the Rooted In Nature Stamp Set. The sentiment was perfect for a friend who just lost her mother, having my recent loss I knew exactly how she felt and sometimes words are never enough. 

I love the sunset on this card and its so easy to do.

I punched a 2 1/2" Circle out of a piece of Whisper White cardstock, placed that piece on top of another Whisper White piece, then using the Daffodil Delight Ink  and  Sponge Brayer. I went over the punched circle until I got the amount of color I wanted.

Then I went over it using  Pumpkin Pie Ink until I got the color depth I wanted.

I Removed the punched piece of cardstock and Ta Da, This is what it looked like before adding the Trees and embellishments.

Thanks for stopping by I hope you try this technique and make this card as well. Now hop over to the creative and talented Trisha.

Directions to make this card: 
1. Cut Crumb Cake 5 1/2 x 8 1/2” and fold. Cut Early Espresso 5 1/4 x 4”. 
2. Cut two pieces of Whisper White that are 5 x 3 3/4”. With one of the Whisper White pieces cut out a 2 1/2” circle in the middle but a little more towards the top. Using the negative layer over the other Whisper White Piece and color in the sun with Daffodil Delight Ink and then Pumpkin Pie Ink at the top using a sponge brayer. Remove the mask and stamp the trees in Early Espresso Ink. 
3. Adhere the stamped piece to Early Espresso and then wrap the Copper Trim around. Layer to the card. 
4. Cut a piece of Whisper White that is 1/2 x 2” and stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso Ink. Cut the end on an angle and attach to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. 
5. Add a small button with a Mini Glue Dot. Make a bow with the White Bakers Twine and attach with a Mini Glue Dot.




Product List

1 comment:

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...