Thursday, July 5, 2018

6 x 6 Card Class To Go

Hello all,
I hope you had a great 4th of July!
I spent mine with family and friends enjoying some BBQ and fireworks.
Today I have a class To Go for you. 
What is a class To Go? I will send you what you need to complete my class tutorial. It will come priority mail and you can do the class whenever you want. There will be a PDF tutorial on how to make your projects.
Currently we have our DSP sale (buy 3 get 1 free) a great way to use your DSP.
In this class I'll teach you how to make 6 cards from one sheet of  6" x 6" designer series paper.
The cost is $37. You choose your DSP, a pack of coordinating cardstock, and I'll add a pack of Pearls, My PDF Tutorial and Priority Shipping.
Contact me to order this class losgarcias@comcast.net
*NOTE: if you order the 12"x 12" DSP it'll be shipped in 6" x 12" pieces.

I recently held my 6 x 6 class.
Here are some pictures:
Each person had the DSP and cardstock they chose, pearls and the PDF 
along with a little thank you from me.

My PDF  will show you how to cut your 6" x 6" piece of paper to use on 6 cards.

The ladies enjoyed making their cards.

Don't forget the DSP sale going on now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...