Friday, July 6, 2018

Team meeting swaps

Hi all,
Thanks for stopping by today.
Last month the theme for my team meeting swaps was New Colors. We could use any of the new colors in the new catalog for our swaps. I wanted to share with you the amazing swaps I received.





This one was mine, I used the In Color Pineapple Punch


Gloria Valle- Used Call me clover

Britney Vanderlaan- Used Blueberry Bushel & Lovely Lipstick for this super cute party favor!

Antoinette Randazzo-Bay - Used Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, 
Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel.



Kathlene Tuengel- Used Grapefruit Grove

Rene Roberts- Used Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover

Kelly Miller- Used Call Me Clover and Petal Pink

Trisha Magnus- Used Lovely lipstick and Grapefruit Grove

Connie Wilder - Used Lovely lipstick and Grapefruit Grove

Teri Hopkins- Used Blueberry Bushel

Eileen Till - Used Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick and Pineapple Punch
These are some amazing cards, don't you agree?


Would you like to be in my team swap every month? Then how about  Joining My Team?
This month until July 31st you get to choose a set of 10 ink pads in one of the color families of your choice for FREE a $67.50 value. Along with $125 worth of product you choose for only $99 and free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...