Sunday, July 15, 2018

Love What You Do Stamp Set Cookies

Happy Saturday!
Hope you all are enjoying some time with family or maybe even crafting.
I want to share some cookies I had Valerie's Cakery make for my catalog kick off party, last month.
My pictures accidentally got deleted and I had to recover them. These are not the best quality, and the cookies still had the bags on them. (sorry)
The bakery Valerie's Cakery did a amazing job! The ladies who received them LOVED them!
They resemble the stamp set Love What You Do.
Hope you enjoy the pictures and go give Valerie's Cakery a like on Facebook and Follow on Instagram.
Love What You Do Stamp Set






No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...