Wednesday, July 4, 2018

4th of July Card

Happy 4th of July! 
As Americans we celebrate our freedom with fireworks, cook outs and being with those we love! I hope you have a fun and safe 4th! I thought I'd share a card I created awhile back. I wanted to send a card to my military friends and family to thank them for their service.
I used the stamp sets Bella & Friends and Wood Words.
The Real Red Bakers Twine is no longer available, but you can color the Whisper White Bakers Twine with a Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.
I did add the Real Red Ribbon to the product list as a subsitute.

Enjoy the 4th of July no matter what you do! Stay safe and hopefully you'll have some time to create!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...