Monday, June 24, 2019

Sailing Home Card-Coastal Cabana & Pretty Peacock

Hello all,
Happy Monday! I'm so excited to share with you all week, projects made by my dear friend Antoinette from The Paper Papillon.com.
She lives in New York and I in California although we are far away we are close at heart.
As I take care of my mom Antoinette has created some amazing cards using my product of the week.
Please show her some love and check out her blog as well.

For her first card, she used my favorite color Coastal Cabana πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™!
She also used the new Pretty Peacock and Crumb Cake.

Card Measurements:
Coastal Cabana 8 1/2" x 5 1/5" folded in half.
Crumb Cake 3" x 4 1/4".
Pretty Peacock 2" x 4 1/4" tear the lower portion off.
Whisper White 3" x 2 1/4"
Scrap piece of Whisper White for the tag.

by tearing the lower portion off of the Pretty Peacock piece you get this nice textured look.
(you can save the torn portion off for another project)
I love how the Braided Linen Trim adds a Nautical look.
All off the products Antoinette used are listed below, don't forget I have a gift for you if you spend  $50 before tax and shipping.
Thanks for stopping by.
 Be sure and come back tomorrow for another card using the Sail Home Bundle.
πŸ’™ Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...