Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Bloom and Grow Bundle

Hello all,
This week my product of the week is The Bloom and Grow Bundle.

This week and the next couple of weeks will be different.
As some of you may know, I take care of my elderly mom part time. But recently it has become full time. Some of my amazing friends are helping me out, by designing projects I can share with you and at the same time spend more time with my mom. Isin't that amazing? I have met all of these amazing ladies through Stampin' Up! We all met at convention and instantly became forever friends.
Joining Stampin' Up! was one of the BEST decisions I ever made! I have made forever friendships and it allows me to make my own hours.

Starting this week my dear friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demo Heather Guerrero has created the projects for me. So please give her some love and check out her blog as well. Little Blue House Paper Craft Designs.

On to Heather's first project.
Look at this gorgeous card! Poppy Parade & Basic Black!
She used the Subtle Embossing Folder and Stitched Rectangle Dies that give that wow factor.


Card Measurements:
Basic Black Card Base cut to 4-1/4" x 11", folded at 5-1/2"
Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4" x 5-1/4", run through subtle embossing folder
Poppy Parade Stitched Rectangle Die, 3-3/4" x 5-1/8"
Whisper White Stitched Rectangle Die, 2-5/8" x 3-7/8"
Heather used The Stampin' Blends
Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight to color the flowers.
 Then used the dies to cut them out and attached them using Stampin' dimensionals.
Stampin' Blends make coloring so easy, I love using the blends.
She finished the card off by adding some Wink of Stella to the flowers and added some Rhinestones.
All of the products used for Heather's card are list below.
Please stop by tomorrow to see another project from Heather.
Have a great day 🙂 and much love💙, Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...