Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sailing Home Bundle

Hello all,
 This week my product of the week will be the Sailing Home Bundle.
All of the projects have been created by my dear friend Antoinette Bay at the    https://www.thepaperpapillon.com/
Antoinette is another one of my friends helping me out while I take care of my mom.
Please show her some love and check out her blog as well. 

If you place a $50 online order you will receive from me an exclusive liquid glue bottle holder
I will choose the perfect color for you. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure and come back all week to see Antoinette's projects.
💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...