Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Floral Essence- Strong and Beautiful

Hello, Today I have for you one of my favorite stamp sets 
with my product of the week the Floral Essence stamp set.
I used the colors Melon Mambo, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.

This stamp set is called Strong and Beautiful great to use for all of those strong and beautiful women in your life! But I think some of these sentiments can be used for some special men in your life as well. That's why it's one of my favorites.

For my card I used a Basic Gray card base cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and fold in half.
Cut a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock 5 1/4" x 4".
Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 5" x 3 3/4", stamp some flowers in Smoky Slate ink, then stamp some flowers in Melon Mambo ink and some leaves in Basic Gray all over. 
Use Melon Mambo and Basic Gray inks for the center of the flowers.
Use Memento Black ink and stamp the sentiment in the center.
Using the Stitched Shapes Dies place the 2nd to the largest circle around the sentiment and cut out using a die cutting machine.
Adhere the Melon Mambo piece and stamped Whisper White piece together, add a piece of ribbon around the layered pieces and secured in the back with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere the layered pieces to the front of the card. 


Add Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the Stitched Circle and adhere to the front of the card where the circle was cut out from. This is how it will look.
Add some Wink of Stella to the Smoky Slate flowers for some added sparkle.

Let's not forget the inside.
Adhere a piece of Whisper White cut at  5 1/4" x 4".
Stamp a Smoky Slate flower in the lower right hand corner.

I think any color with Smoky Slate and Basic Gray look good together.
 Here is another card I made.

I used Rich Razzleberry instead of Melon Mambo.
Which color do you like better?






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...