Friday, June 21, 2019

Bloom and Grow embossed card

Hi all,
Today is the last day of showcasing the Bloom and Grow Bundle.
I have to thank my dear friend Heather Guerrero for designing all of the beautiful cards I shared this week. Be sure and stop by her blog Little Blue House Paper Craft Designs  or  http://stampingwithheather.blogspot.com/.
I think this card might be my favorite, close tie to yesterday's Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather card.
The picture does not do this card justice, it's so pretty in person.
I love how Heather heat embossed the white embossing powder onto Vellum!
Such a delicate look, so pretty!
Card Measurements:
Rococo Rose card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half.
Mint Macaron 5 1/4" x 4"
Rococo Rose In Color DSP 5" x 3 3/4"
Mint Macaron Stitched Rectangle


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...