Monday, June 10, 2019

Floral Essence Card

Today's card is featuring The Floral Essence Bundle , my product of the week!
Again I used the beautiful Perennial Essence DSP!
This card is so simple, (I like simple) because the DSP gives it all the beauty.


I started out with a Rich Razzleberry cardbase cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folded in half.
Then I cut the beautiful DSP at 5 1/4" x 4" adhered it to the front.


I used a piece of Petal Pink cardstock cut at 3/4" x 4 1/4" and stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink onto the right side. Before adhering it to the front of the card I adhered some Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim to the bottom using Snail Adhesive. I made a bow from the Lace trim and adhered it with a glue dot.

I stamped the flowers (3) in Rich Razzleberry ink on Rich Razzleberry cardstock, then punched them out using the Perennial Flower Punch. I adhered the 3 pieces together using glue dots. I added some Wink of Stella to the flower petals and adhered the flower to the left of the sentiment using a Stampin' Dimensional.
I added a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the center of the flower.
For the inside I cut a piece of Petal Pink cardstock at 5 1/4" x 4" and adhered it to the inside.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...