Thursday, June 20, 2019

Bloom and Grow Layered Card

Hello all,
Today I have another beautiful card by Heather from Little Blue House Paper Craft Designs.
This card has a lot of layers, which I love!
Heather used Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz cardstock and So Saffron Vellum for this card.
Heather also used the coordinating Stampin' Blends to color the flowers and die cut them out.

Card Measurements:
Whisper White Thick Card Base cut to 4-1/4" x 11", folded at 5-1/2"
Flirty Flamingo Cardstock cut to 4" x 5-1/4"
Pear Pizzaz Cardstock cut to 3-3/4" x 5", run through subtle embossing folder
So Saffron Vellum Stitched Rectangle Die, 3" x 4-1/4
I love the finishing touch on the inside. 
Try not to leave the inside blank, is one of my rules when cardmaking.
All the supplies Heather used are listed below. If you have any questions feel free to let me know.
Thanks for stopping by,
💙 Lisa


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...