Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Bloom & Grow Bundle using Gorgeous Grape & Highland Heather

Hello all,
I have another project from my dear friend Heather at Little Blue House Paper Craft Designs
This card is gorgeous I love the colors, Georgeous Grape and Highland Heather! Purple is my daughters favorite color and I know she'd love this card.

Card Measurements:

Highland Heather Card Base cut to 4-1/4" x 11", folded at 5-1/2" and cut off approximately 1-3/4" from the bottom with the flower die as show below.
Gorgeous Grape Cardstock cut to 4" x 3-3/4", run through Tufted embossing folder
Whisper White Cardstock cut to 4" x 5-1/4" for the inside of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Attention Shoppers- Thank You Card

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share another sneak peek with you. I'm using the Attention Shoppers stamp set. If you know m...